Full time position
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We work with great brands like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA and we help shaping startups like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli.
At Bold+Beyond, UX Designer responsibility is to the user. Designer will empathize with and thoroughly understand the goals, desires and preferences of what users want and need when it comes to digital media. The work includes digital strategy and interaction design across any touch point— web, mobile, social, tablet and in-store. UX Designer monitors our projects from the very start. They oversee interdisciplinary teams through research, strategy development, concepting, product definition, and design. They should be decisive and excited to lead their team forward—we need someone who will never tire of pushing the work to be better. You will contribute to the UX practice at Bold+Beyond and evolve the discipline and methodology to meet the needs our of projects.
- A strong background with 2+ years of UX design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of UX and UI design processes and methodology.
- A truly background with experience creating interfaces, large-scale websites, or applications.
- Advanced skills to observe, analyze and conceptualize both Brand/Industry environment and Digital ecosystem of our Clients.
- A strong understanding of the clients business needs, primary and desk research, analytics and optimization techniques to bring the best recommandation before, during, and beyond launch.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience leading interdisciplinary teams. Someone who will not just listen but anticipate the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Someone open to feedback who will know how to defend his vision and design choices.
- Excellent communication skills. Designers must be able to express their ideas clearly and work in a team environment both internally and with clients.
Why working with Bold+Beyond
Bold+Beyond is an award wining advertising agency, we have a deliberately small team launching in Los Angeles in order to focus and produce the best out of our work. Everybody has a great autonomy and handles great responsibility, bringing our shared experience and growing capabilities to a high level. You'll learn more here than anywhere else while being able to shape what the LA office will look like in a few years.