Digital Marketing Specialist
Full time position
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We work with great brands like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA and we help shape startups like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli.
Digital Marketing Specialists closely work with clients to develop, guide and operate their digital business strategies. At Bold+Beyond, you will collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytical leader and a digital media marketer. You will closely work with clients to examine client and syndicated data to develop insights around user engagement, site optimization and ROI. You will be responsible for everything from developing long-term holistic business plans to creating website monetization, social media strategies and paid media campaigns. You will assess client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial and technology constraints.
- Conduct website data analyses and be able to effectively leverage data to identify key learnings for a holistic and actionable digital optimization strategy
- Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction.
- Tell a comprehensive story of how users respond when they interact with our clients’ advertising, content and product experiences.
- Develop multi-channel media plans leveraging media research tools and resources to aid in plan development and buy recommendations.
- Construct and and review digital (and possibly print) RFPs, lead program/media provider selection and negotiate rates with selected media partners.
- Provide agency points of view on media opportunities, conduct competitive analysis and analyze media alternatives to recommend the best allocation of the working media budget.
- Ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies and program results highlight key findings with actionable insights.
- Collate and distribute all traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Collaborate with design team on creation of digital acquisition assets to drive transactional and advertising revenue
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure maximum market share to clients
- Manage all paid-for activity across all digital platforms (web, mobile, social) to ensure this is within the main campaign frameworks
- Assist designers in creating brand assets and content to serve digital strategy and paid media
- Lead content creation with a strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Ensure content is optimized and aligns with design strategy before published
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on paid media (includes search and display)
- Google Adwords Certified and Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with both organic and paid social campaigns
- Proven track records of successful social campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized and having strong proofreading skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Testing all new digital marketing initiatives to improve CPA, maximize traffic and conversion
- Experienced with multiple design tools including: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Indesign
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Proficient in WordPress
- Previous experience with PR agency and journalists
- Experience with start-ups
- Influencer marketing experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing environment
- Collaborative work ethic and easy going nature
- Able to juggle through multiple projects and tasks at once
Why work with Bold+Beyond:
Bold+Beyond is an award wining advertising agency, we have a deliberately small team launching in Los Angeles in order to focus and produce the best out of our work. Everybody has a great autonomy and handles great responsibility, bringing our shared experience and growing capabilities to a high level. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else while being able to shape what the LA office will look like in a few years.