Administrative Assistant (CEO)
Full time position
Bold+Beyond is an agency that focus on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We work with great brands like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA and we help shape startups like French Accelerator, Helipass and Nonli.
The company is seeking an assistant to work directly for the CEO.
The agency provides corporate clients from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups with business consulting services and creative solutions to build brands and drive business results. This includes brand identities, digital platform, advertising campaigns, short films, merchandising, setting the tone of a brand, and creating products/new business ideas.
In this role, you will be responsible for the scheduling and planning coordination of the team, maintenance of CEO’s day-to-day calendar, conducting research, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, acting as the liaison between clients and the company, assist in proof reading and editing copy, supporting CEO in all projects and client services, and tracking information.
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative work/internship experience; advertising/media/tech experience is a PLUS.
- Advanced understanding of PowerPoint and proficiency in Excel
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently is essential.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with high output
- Ability to work with and organize data clearly
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST have a Bachelor’s degree (We are big fans of hiring bright people from top universities).
This individual should possess the following qualifications:
General understanding of Brand Marketing, Advertising and Client Servicing Long-term interest in a career in digital and marketing
Long-term career opportunities open: Project Manager, Business Analyst, Marketing Specialist…
Why working with Bold+Beyond
Bold+Beyond is an award wining advertising agency, we have a deliberately small team launching in Los Angeles in order to focus and produce the best out of our work. Everybody has a great autonomy and handles great responsibility, bringing our shared experience and growing capabilities to a high level. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else while being able to shape what the LA office will look like in a few years.